We work predominanlty with indivduals ranging in age from adolescence to adult with a full range of presenting issues.
Please visit our counsellor's profiles to see who may be a good fit for you.
We work with you to find the right fit for your needs. It's important to our counselling team that you experience a safe and accepting atmosphere; feedback is always welcome as we work through the process together.
- Narrative therapy
- Person Centered Therapy
- Trauma informed practices including Art therapy
- Short term solution focused
Cognitive Behavior therapy
- Sensorimotor Pscyhotherapy
- Individual sessions for Minors*
- Individual sessions for Adults
- Family sessions when applicable
*When working with minorrs sessions are sometimes required for the parents/quardians, this can be done with the adolescent and the parent or with the parent indivudually.
- Students $80-105
- Individuals $100-126
*Fees may vary depending on the counsellor and GST may apply
*Sessions are 55 minutes in length
Payment is accepted by cash, credit card, debit or E-transfer at time of the session.
Please allow 24 hours notice for Cancelations so the counsellor can schedule someone else.
- Not all insurance plans will reinburse for any counsellor, some will specify the specific credentials counselleors must have. Please check with your policy or with your insurance provider to verify that you would like to see if covered by your plan.
- Our counsellors are Canadian Certified Counsellors registered with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- EAP is covered through Arete Human Resourses, Victim Serices, Social Services, SGI, RCMP and Veteran Affairs covering counselling are welcome, but vary depending on the Counsellor you would like to see. Please specify if you have coverage when making an appointment