Cindie Neudorf has a Master of Arts in Counselling Pscyhology. Cindie's area of focus is with individuals ranging in age from young adult to adult.
Cindie Neudorf is a Canadian Certified Counsellor. Cindie is also trained as a supervisor.
She works with a vaste array of mental health issues. She enjoys working with University students as they endeavor to succeed within the accademic challenges of student life.
Whether you are experiencing anxiety, depresson, trauma, grief and loss, intimate partner violence, relationship and parenting issues, Cindie will help you navigate the various challenges to find strength, hope and resilience for each day.
She provides professional suppervision for students and counsellors, please contact for more information.
Prior to her counselling practice she worked with adults and youth in violence and abuse prevention programming with a focus on child abuse, bullying and healthy relationships. She presented to audiences dealing with these issues through out the province. Group presentations and phone consults are available upon request.
Cindie is welcoming to all faith backgrounds and gender identities, and believes in creating a culturally safe space for clients.
For more information please contact me or set up a phone consult.
Areas of Practice:
- Stress and Stress Management
- Self-harm Behavior
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Parenting Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Informed Art Therapy
- Faith-based/Spiritual Counselling as requested
- Effective Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Grief and Loss Approaches
- Client Centered
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Informed and Trauma Informed Art Therapy
- Solution Focused Short Term and Long Term Counselling
- Trauma Informed Art therapy intensive (spring 2016)
- Trauma Therapy Level 1 and 2
- CBT intensive
- Neurobiological Self-harm workshop
- GottmanCouples Training - in progress
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Trauma Informed Visual Art Therapy Levels 1-3
- Trauma Informed Visual Art Journaling Level 1
- Counselling Supervison: Theory and Practice-Sept. 2020( in progress)