Fees and Services
We work predominanlty with indivduals ranging in age from adolescence to adult with a full range of presenting issues.
Please visit our counsellor's profiles to see who may be a good fit for you.
We work with you to find the right fit for your needs. It's important to our counselling team that you experience a safe and accepting atmosphere; feedback is always welcome as we work through the process together.
- Phone consults are available.
- Individual sessions for youth, students and adults.
- Online and in person sessions available.
- Students $80-105
- Individuals $100-126
*Sessions are 55 minutes in length.
Payment is accepted by cash, credit card, debit or E-transfer at time of the session.
Please allow 24 hours notice for Cancelations so the counsellor can schedule someone else.
- Not all insurance plans will reinburse for any counsellor, some will specify the specific credentials counselleors must have. Please check with your policy or with your insurance provider to verify that you would like to see if covered by your plan.
- Our counsellors are Canadian Certified Counsellors registered with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
- EAP is covered through Arete Human Resourses, Compsych,Victim Serices, Social Services, SGI, RCMP and Veteran Affairs. Coverage will vary depending on the counsellor you would like to see. Please specify if you have coverage when making an appointment.