Hannah Povey B.A., M.A.C. Canadian Certified Counsellor
Hannah is passionate about helping people author their life story with meaning and purpose despite challenging life circumstances.
*Hannah is currently on maternity leave and not taking new clients at this time. We will update her availability once she has returned.
For support please contact Cindie, Marley or Holly.
Hannah Povey has a Master of Arts in Counselling.
Hannah’s area of focus is with Youth age 14 and up, Young Adults, and Adults. Hannah has experience working with youth and young adults for the past 12 years.
Hannah is passionate about helping people author their life story with meaning and purpose despite challenging life circumstances. Hannah’s goal is to be a fellow traveler empowering others as they navigate their way through life; helping clients define problems, identifying strengths and potential steps in their own wellness. Hannah provides a non-judgmental setting open to all.
Hannah enjoys going on adventures in nature with her husband and children. She loves baking, photography, upcycling, and gardening. She looks forward to connecting with you.
To book an appointment with Hannah or to email her, find the links below.
Hannah's Professional Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry Briercrest College & Seminary
- Master of Arts in Counselling
- Canadian Counseling and Psychotherapists Association Membership CCC #10000786
- PACCP Professional Member
Hannah's Areas of Practice:
- Self harm behaviors
- Life Transitions
- Personal Growth
- Healthy Relationships
- Emotional abuse
- Relationship Attatchment
- Faith based and spiritual counselling based on individual client
- Narrative therapy
- Client centered
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Informed Appraoch
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy-Tools for Thinking Differently
- Gender and Sexual Diversity in Youth
- Restorative Justice-guiding Principles for Communities and Organizations
- Mindfulness-As a Counselling Tool
- Depression: Practical Intervention Strategies
- Walking with Grief-Helping Others Deal with Loss
- Anxiety in Children and Yoth-Practical Intervention Strategies
- First Nations Blanket Ceremony
To book an appointment with Hannah, click the link to send an email. or calander link here http://neudorfcounselling.ca/hannah-povey