Cindie Neudorf B.A., M.A.C.P., C.C.C.
Neudorf Counselling was founded by Cindie in 2016 and was joined by Hannah in 2018. They value collaborating with their clients towards growth and change. Cindie enjoys working with student interns and has grown the practice to include associates counsellors. Cindie also provides professional consultation and supervision. Contact to learn more about these services.
Cindie is passionate about empowering individuals to find strength and hope in their lives.
She is welcoming to all faith backgrounds and gender identities, and believes in creating a culturally safe space for clients.
She loves spending time with family, going for long walks and working on her latest crochet project.
*Cindie is a provider through AreteHr and Compsych
*Cindie is currently taking new clients by referral
Cindie Neudorf has a Master of Arts in Counselling Pscyhology. Cindie's area of focus is with individuals ranging in age from young adult to adult.
Cindie Neudorf is a Canadian Certified Counsellor. Cindie is also trained as a supervisor.
She works with a vaste array of mental health issues. Whether you are experiencing anxiety, depresson, trauma, grief and loss, intimate partner violence, relationship and parenting issues, Cindie will help you navigate the various challenges to find strength, hope and resilience for each day.
Cindie enjoys working with University students, she understands the pressures of being a student and is both equiped and passionate to help them succeed with the accademic challenges of student life.
Prior to her counselling practice she worked with adults and youth in violence and abuse prevention programming with a focus on child abuse, bullying and healthy relationships.
Cindie enjoys spending time with her family and walking along the river with her dog Maddie. She loves paddle boarding, reading, crocheting or learning to knit.
For more information please contact me or set up a phone consult.
- Certificate in General Social Work Certificate Studies of Child Abuse
- Bachelor of Arts Social Development Studies
- Master of Arts Counselling Psychology
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy association: Certified Canadian Counsellor # 10001544
- Canadian College of Professional Counsellors & Psychotherapists
Areas of Practice:
- Stress and Stress Management
- Self-harm Behavior
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Parenting Issues
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Informed Art Therapy
- Faith-based/Spiritual Counselling as requested
- Effective Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Grief and Loss Approaches
- Client Centered
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Informed and Trauma Informed Art Therapy
- Solution Focused Short Term and Long Term Counselling
- Trauma Informed Art therapy intensive
- CBT intensive
- Neurobiological Self-harm workshop
- Treatment of Anxiety
- GottmanCouples Training
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Trauma Informed Visual Art Therapy Levels 1-3
- Trauma Informed Visual Art Journaling Level 1
- The Effidence-Based & Individualized Treatment of Depression
- Counselling Supervison: Theory and Practice
- Trauma & Attachment Across the Lifespan
- Shame & Self-Loathing in Treatment of Trauma